Due to company expansion we are currently recruiting for a Quality Inspector on behalf of an international manufacturer of precision engineering components.
You will be based in Wales Bar, Sheffield and the client are offering a competitive hourly rate of pay.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities as a Quality Inspector will include:
- Inspection of Machined and Fabricated Aerospace and Nuclear parts and assemblies.
- To ensure that all products manufactured meet the expected standards of all Customers.
To be an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual who can work as an integral part of our multi-skilled workforce.
Skills, Experience & Qualification required to be successful:
- A basic knowledge, 5s, MSA, PFMEA, SPC, etc. would be advantageous, but not essential.
- The successful applicant will be ideally conversant with both traditional and advanced Inspection / Quality Techniques and Tools.
- Experience in Manual and CMM Techniques
- Experience of CMM Operation/Inspection Methodology
- Visual Inspection Experience
- Good inwards Inspection - Dimensional & Processes.
- Review of material certificate of conformity.
- Support of the Non-Conformance process linked to suppliers.
- Goods Inwards Inspection experience.
- Good communications skills and ability to liaise with suppliers and customers.
Shift working may be required.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.