Rotherham, South Yorkshire
almost 2 years ago
Job title: Quality Inspector
Salary Range: Competitive
A Quality Inspector is required with CMM and inspection methodology skills. Candidates with CMM and traditional/advanced inspection tools and techniques experience and NCR processes knowledge within an Aerospace or similar low volume, high value, highly regulated manufacturing environment would be well received.
Due to expansion this Aerospace company based in Sheffield, requires an enthusiastic and self-motivated Quality Inspector who can inspect machined and fabricated parts and assemblies. Working within the Quality team, you will be required to:
- Carry out visual inspection.
- Use a range of inspection tools and techniques
- Conversant with both traditional and advanced Inspection/Quality techniques and tools.
- Inspect within a Goods Inwards department including checking documents.
- Operate CMM.
- Support the NCR process.
- Communicate internally and externally.
As a Quality Inspector you should have the following skills or experience:
- Goods Inwards experience.
- Manual and CMM Techniques.
- Conversant with traditional and advanced Inspection/Quality Techniques and tools.
- Review of C of C and similar conformance documents.
- NCR process.
- Good communicator and ability to liaise with suppliers and customers.
- Knowledge of 5 s PFMEA , SPC MSA, and continuous improvement tools would be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Quality Inspection in a low volume, high value, highly regulated manufacturing environment to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Sheffield based Aerospace company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Career development.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Quality Inspection and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Quality Inspector role, please contact Paul Broadhead at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 155.