Job Title: Quality Inspector
Salary: £21,300 p/a
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Quality Inspector to work for our client at their site in Cheshire, they are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join their busy Quality team, and looking for an experienced Quality inspector who has a proven experience of working with high value components.
- Perform inspection and testing duties to ensure that parts fulfil all customer specifications and quality requirements.
- Assist in resolving all quality related issues raised by the shop floor staff using 8D problem solving methodology.
- Completing product audits, ISIRs and non conformance reporting.
- Good level of IT and Communications skills are essentials for this role.
- Have a flexible approach with a "Can Do" attitude.
- Ability to manage your time effectively while working to tight targets and deadlines.
The ideal candidate is able to work as part of a team and on their own initiative and be willing to undertake other reasonable duties when required, ideally engineering apprenticeship served.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 statutory days
- Pension scheme
- 38 hours per week - Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm and Fridays 8am to 1pm
- Overtime available as required
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on 01384 446 154 (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment