Job Title - Quality Inspector
Salary - £8.16 - £11.45ph dependent on experience
Location - Sandbach
A Quality Inspector is required for a well-established sub-contract engineering company for a temporary to permanent position.
As a Quality Inspector, your daily duties will be:
- Perform inspection and testing to ensure that parts fulfil all customer specifications and quality requirements
- Work with steel and high value components
- Use 8D problem solving methodology
- Complete product audits, ISIRs and non-conformance reporting
The Quality Inspector should have the following skills or experience:
- You will be a fully skilled Quality Inspector
- Have a 'can do' attitude
- A good level of IT and communication skills are required
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for anyone looking for a new role as a Quality Inspector in return you will be offered:
- Pension, Overtime, Free Parking
- Shift Allowance
- In-house training to develop your knowledge.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high, should you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Quality Inspector position, please contact Ed Burch at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 129.