Quality Leader (Product Development) - 34822 - up to £27/hr
Location - Warwickshire
- Supporting the investigations into and diagnosis of components and systems returned under warranty that are not meeting the customers intent.
- To review documentation and determine the necessary tests in order to successfully diagnose the core issue and make recommendations to the Project Control arm of the team to support effective project handover to the correct resolver.
- Lead cross functional teams to define and agree a conformance part test plan to replicate the failure mode framed on the IPD.
3 Key Skills:
- Proven Diagnostic skills and experience having knowledge of testing criteria and execution based on Warranty Analysis. Vehicle Engineering architecture knowledge is essential
- Demonstrative knowledge and experience working with Engineering Requirements, Testing Specifications and component drawings. Vehicle Workshop experience is essential.
- Proven experience of Problem Solving methodology and execution
- Experience in Automotive, Aerospace or Manufacturing industry and engineering
- Project Control: Conversant with a recognised structured problem solving methodology and workshop experience
- Experience in diagnostic and testing techniques and equipment (e.g. SDD, data loggers, instrumentation, fault finding)
- Proven record of project management and delivery.
In return for your experience we can offer:
- Long term contract initially until March 2019 with potential to be renewed yearly
- Experience working with a leading automotive company
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
For more information and to apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham