Leading aerospace parts manufacturer
A Quality Engineer is required with knowledge of quality systems and internal auditing. Candidates with experience of the aerospace industry will be well received.
Due to growth, our client, a leading manufacturer of high-quality aerospace and defence products, is seeking a Quality Engineer on a permanent basis to maintain and improve quality systems in compliance with AS9100.
As the Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Capturing and resolving non-conformances via root Cause Analysis and industry standard problem solving activities such as 8Ds, FMEAs and 5 Whys
- Managing customer complaints and returns
- Conducting internal audits
- Producing accurate KPI's
- Providing technical support to the business
Key skills and experience required for the Quality Engineer:
- Experience as a quality engineer within a similar industry
- Knowledge and experience of aerospace quality standards
- HND or degree-level qualification in a relevant subject, or equivalent experience
Demand for this position will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of aerospace quality systems and would like to be considered, please apply today, or for further information, please contact Sarah Davies at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 143.