Quality Engineer (Aerospace)
Good permanent salary
We are working a permanent Quality Engineer role for an aerospace company based in Cheltenham; the role is more systems based and we are looking for a candidate with experience of working on (and improving) in-house quality systems and methods. The Quality Engineer role is working for a company that has a worldwide presence and this site specialises in electronics (although experience in this field is not mandatory.)
The Quality Engineer position will encompass the following:
- Working in an established Quality team on the in-house Quality systems to incorporate business improvement ideas
- Working to aerospace standards (EASA, AS9100 etc.)
- Supporting external audits which could involve some client interaction
- Auditing in-house which includes documentary control
The Quality Engineer opportunity will be working standard day hours and is a permanent opportunity with the company.
The firm are offering the following for the Quality Engineer position:
- Good basic salary
- Ongoing training (in-house and external)
- Relocation assistance if you need to relocate (call for more information)
If this Quality Engineer role is of interest, then get in touch with Gareth Simpson ( or 01384 446125) at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.