To £35,000 per annum depending on experience
Automotive electronics manufacturer
This is an immediate start opportunity for an experienced Quality Engineer working for a SME in the North East near Sunderland and Middlesbrough; this is working mainly with Quality Assurance of produced parts and auditing internally to the new IATF standards.
We are looking for the following for this Quality Engineer role:
- Experience at quality engineer level within an automotive company
- Capable of auditing in-house to TS/IATF standards (registered auditor would be great)
- Able to work as part of a small in-house Quality team
- Relevant engineering qualifications and education (degree would be preferable)
This Quality Engineer role is to work Quality Engineer on a day shift pattern; the company can offer the following:
- Good basic salary
- Day shift
- Ongoing training and development
If this Quality Engineer role is of interest, then please get in touch now with Gareth at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.