Job title: Quality Engineer
Salary Range: £30,000 to £36,000 pa plus benefits
Location: Redditch, Solihull, Bromsgrove, Leamington
Automotive, Quality, TS16949, AITF16949, Systems, Six Sigma, 8D, NPI, Electrical Systems
A Quality Engineer is required with knowledge of automotive quality systems and manufacturing processes to support NPI activities. Candidates with experience of the automotive industry and NPI would be well received.
Due to increased growth this company, a world class automotive 1st Tier Supplier based in Worcestershire area requires a forward thinking, hands on Quality Engineer with knowledge automotive quality systems, processes and procedures for a new permanent role. As a Quality Engineer you will be required to:
- Working knowledge and full understanding and the application of Quality Engineering tools and methodologies to ensure quality standards are achieved and maintained within manufacturing.
- Technically orientated with the ability to understand quickly new product and process technologies.
- A strong customer service orientation dealing with clients and suppliers on a regular basis.
- Strong problem solver utilizing six sigma, 8D, etc. to identify and resolve quality concerns through launch phases.
The Quality Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Understanding of Manufacturing and Engineering, ideally with quality experience.
- Experience of interfacing with OEM / demanding customers.
- Customer visits - including continental travel
- A senior professional presence, able to talk with authority and knowledge
- Involvement / input in NPI projects to ensure in-built quality controls
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of manufacturing processes allied with automotive quality systems seeking to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Bromsgrove/Redditch based automotive company will offer you:
- £30,000 to £36,000 pa plus benefits
- Excellent career development and progression in a customer facing role
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of automotive quality systems, manufacturing processes and NPI and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Quality Engineers role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or email