Competitive Plus Benefits
about 1 month ago
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
Quality, Engineering, Systems, APQP, PPAP, 8D, MSA, Problem Solving, Audits, Manufacturing
Our client is world class innovator being at the forefront of their industry and due to continued demands they are now seeking a Quality Engineer who will focus on supporting all areas of manufacturing in product and process quality activities.
As Quality Engineer, you should be experienced in Quality Systems, Supplier Audits and Quality Processes/Procedures, being able to support client requirements through driving quality performance internally and externally through effective service provision.
As a Quality Engineer your main responsibilities will be;
- Lead 8d investigation through to the 8thd
- Drive the NPI utilising APQP
- Create plans for Internal PPAP
- Creation of Control plans
- Support Manufacturing team to ensure products and processes comply with the relevant requirements of product specification and quality management system.
- Monitor and report process stability and capability by analysing production data.
- Analyse non-conformances and implement required corrective and preventative actions using relevant quality tools.
- Promote a Quality culture via training and visual management tools.
- Develop process audit schemes site-wide to drive adherence to Quality Processes.
- Support KPI reporting for Quality and across the business.
- Support development of metrology equipment and measuring techniques as required to support QC Laboratory efficiency.
- Supplier development
This is a challenging and exciting role and as such the Quality Engineer must demonstrate following:
- Experience in Advance Quality Planning
- Experienced in manufacturing processes.
- Must have sound understanding of the 8d process and tolls used to help establish root cause
- Possess a track record of achievement within the realms of Quality Engineering
- Fully conversant with engineering and quality principles (SPC, Gauge R&R, DoE, NPI)
- Familiar with range of measuring and inspection equipment and can interpret engineering drawings and specifications
- Good ISO9001/TS16949/AITF16949 quality systems knowledge
- Strong statistical knowledge with advanced use of statistical software such as Minitab and practical use of statistical process control
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are keen to be considered for this opportunity, or require additional information, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.