£37k - 39k per year + Benefits
about 2 months ago
£39,000pa + Benefits
We are recruiting a Quality Engineer for a prestigious car manufacturer in Birmingham who are seeking to expand their engineering assembly team with the appointment of a Quality Engineer to their fast paced assembly area.
- As a Quality Engineer / Specialist you will be responsible for providing expertise to ensure the resolution of quality related topics within the Assembly manufacturing area.
- You will support continuous process improvement and further develop all levels of the operations team in process control in line with IATF 16949 standards.
- When necessary you will initiate and co-ordinate blocking / containment activities ensuring robust customer protection is in place.
- You will be accurately recording and clearly presenting on all quality topics which is an essential daily requirement.
Qualifications and Experience
- Preferred Degree in engineering related subject or qualified to a minimum of HNC or equivalent in an engineering related subject.
- Minimum of four years apprenticeship & technical qualification (ONC) with commitment to reach HNC.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
In return for your skill set you will receive a competitive salary and enjoy an exceptional range of benefits including immediate opportunity to purchase/lease a vehicle at a special reduced rate, the ability to progress and shape your career across, pension scheme, generous holiday allowance, work-life balance and family-friendly policies, subsidised canteen, ample on-site parking and of course you'll be working for the world's leading manufacturer of premium cars and motorcycles.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.