Position: Quality Engineer
Due to growth this Aerospace company based in Dudley requires a proactive Quality Engineer with strong PPAP experience for a new permanent role. Candidates with experience of the Aerospace industry would be well received.
As the Quality Engineer you will be required to:
- Assist Engineering teams as part of new product introduction process to navigate part approval and sign off with customer including PPAP.
- To assist the QA Manager to ensure continued accreditation of any Quality Management Certifications that are held by the company
- To assist QA Manager with liaison and co-ordination of activities with 3rd party certification and audit bodies.
- To conduct internal audits defined in the internal audit schedule under company standards and ensure adherence including carrying out internal audits on both documented procedures and manufacturing processes.
- To assist with the acquisition of new Quality Certifications for the company.
- Lead assigned improvement activities using structured problem-solving techniques such as six sigma and 8D etc.
The Quality Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- QA tools such as APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC, Control Plans, FMEA, Poke Yoke, 8D and RCCA
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement, 5S, Kaizen and Lean manufacturing processes
- FAIR’s and LAIR’s
- Gauge R&R / SPC / PFMEA and Calibration
- NPI – drawing / inspection plan / operation inspection sheet / gauges
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Quality Engineer role, please contact Georgia Silk at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.