- Quality Engineer - Permanent
- Wimborne, Dorset
- Competitive Package
Due to continued expansion, a Quality Engineer is required by our client, the world's leading supplier of safety critical control solutions.
As a Quality Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Generating and implementing quality plans to meet customer requirements
- Completing required First Article Inspections and ensuring the smooth transition of new products into production
- Driving non-conformance investigations and associated root cause analysis activities
- Managing and hosting customer audits and source inspection activities
- Ensuring inspection process adherence
- Managing quality escapes and customer investigations
As a Quality Engineer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Experience of implementing quality management systems to aerospace standards
- Proven background in quality assurance
- Thorough understanding of Quality tools and techniques
- Excellent root cause analysis and corrective action understanding, including use of lean tools such as 8D, and DFMEA / PFMEA.
- Strong electro-mechanical engineering background and associated inspection knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
We anticipate that demand will be high for this exciting opportunity, so please apply today or contact Sarah Davies on 01384 446 143 for further information.