Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Negotiable dependent upon experience
about 2 years ago
Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer - Milton Keynes
A Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer is required to join an established company with a strong reputation in the defence electronics sector. The successful candidate will be joining to manage and lead quality management systems and their improvements working closely with suppliers and internal teams to ensure consistent and continually improved delivery.
Responsibilities of the Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer will include the following:
- Identify best practice inspection methodologies.
- Investigate internal and external quality failures through to root cause and provide written cause and corrective action responses to improve yield and reduce cost of poor quality. Monitor and report on monthly metrics.
- Audit product and processes for compliance against ISO9001:2015 and Customer requirements.
- Manage response to non-conformance.
The Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- It is essential applicants have experience in electronics manufacturing, preferably from a high integrity / safety critical industry such as aerospace or defence.
- IPC 160 Trained - Desirable.
- Come from a lean manufacturing environment, implementing change programs for Continuous improvement.
- Have the ability in to compile FAIRs and FMEAs and report clearly on the relevant metrics.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Quality Engineer with knowledge of electronics manufacturing to develop their career. In return for your experience, this Milton Keynes based company will offer you:
- Competitive salary package
- Non-standard pension scheme
- Early Finish on a Friday
Interviews for the Quality Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible. For further information on the Quality Engineer position please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114