Job title: Quality Engineer
Salary Range: £Competitive
Industry/ Strapline: Automotive, Quality, TS16949, 8D, PPAP, APQP, Process Audits, Root Cause
A Quality Engineer is required with knowledge of Plant/Production Quality, Problem-Solving and product launch. Candidates with experience of the Automotive industry would be well received.
Due to continued growth this company, a World Class 1st Tier Automotive Supplier based in Lichfield requires a well-organised, proactive Quality Engineer with excellent problem solving and leadership skills for a new permanent role. As a Quality Engineer, you will be required to:
- Represent the Customer with Plant/production Quality to ensure standards and plans are achieved within current production and new product launch
- Support PPAP/APQP activities through NPI activities for major OEM's
- Drive forward customer complaint through effective action plans using 8D problem solving
- Conduct internal audits, product checks, define inspection instructions and control plans
The Quality Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Plant/Production Quality, Process Audits, FMEA, SPC and QMS within a TS16949 environment
- Strong problem-solving skills to include 8D, 5Y, Process improvement
- New product launch involving PPAP and APQP
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of new product launch and quality engineering within a TS16949 environment seeking to develop your career. In return for your experience, this 1st Tier, Lichfield based Automotive company will offer you:
- Career development and progression
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of product launch, manufacturing, quality engineering and TS16949 and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Quality Engineer role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or email .