- Sector: Metals
- Function: Quality
- Contact: Gareth Simpson
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446125
- Expiry Date: 02 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59345
To £35,000 per annum
We have an immediate start role for a Quality Engineer to work for a Birmingham based company (pressings) on days working specifically with problem resolution processes. The Quality Engineer position is on days with the company looking for the following:
- Some experience as a Quality Engineer within an automotive or pressings based environment
- Appropriate education in Engineering or similar discipline
- Adept at problem solving (internal) with particular reference to 8D
- Able to work in a small established team
The Quality Engineer role is the final piece in the jigsaw for the company and we are hoping to attract people that are either starting out their careers or had a good career where money isn't the main motivator.
The company are offering the following for this Quality Engineer job:
- Salary to £35,000 per annum
- Day working (early finish on a Friday)
If this Quality Engineer position is of interest, please apply now or do get in touch with Gareth at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.