Quality Administrator - Bedfordshire
A Quality Administrator is required by our client, a fast-growing, leading global distributor of approved electronic components for the aerospace industry.
The Quality Administrator will work be responsible for day-to-day quality issues and resolving issues advised to the quality department by internal and external customers.
The Quality Administrator will also be responsible for the following:
- Managing and maintaining the quality management system
- Liaising with suppliers and customers on quality issues
- Document review
- Involvement in continuous improvement activities
Relevant knowledge and experience may include the following:
- Relevant experience within an aerospace environment desirable
- Auditing experience
- Experience of dealing with suppliers and customers
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate professionally with customers and suppliers when resolving issues
This is an urgent requirement with interviews available immediately, so if you are interested in applying for the role of Quality Administrator, please apply today or contact Sarah Davies on 01384 446 143 for further information.