Quality Engineer - Bedfordshire
A Quality Engineer is required by our client, a fast-growing, leading global distributor of approved electronic components for the aerospace industry.
The Quality Engineer will be responsible for the company's Quality Management System and the resolution of any issues advised to the quality department by internal and external customers.
The Quality Engineer will also be responsible for the following:
- Managing and maintaining the QMS for the global group
- Liaising with auditors, suppliers and customers
- KPI reporting
- Continuous improvement activities
Relevant knowledge and experience may include the following:
- Experience of auditing
- Relevant experience within an aerospace environment desirable
- Supplier control experience
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate professionally with customers and suppliers when resolving issues
This is an urgent requirement, so if you are interested in applying for the role of Quality Engineer, please apply today or for further information, contact Sarah Davies on 01384 446 143.