Job title: Quality Technician
Salary Range: Competitive
A Quality Engineer is required to assist and support the quality department and associated processes. Candidates with experience of QMS within a manufacturing environment would be well received.
This global company, based south of Bedford requires a meticulous and dynamic Quality Engineer with manufacturing experience. As a Quality Engineer you will be required to:
- Maintain the QMS and develop associated processes.
- Support Departments and Customers with quality concerns.
- Contribute to Continuous Improvement activities.
The Quality Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Q Pulse software experience, trained in compiling FAIR’s, FMEA and SPC analysis.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- 2 years in Quality engineering within manufacturing.
- Experience as inspector or test engineer.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Quality requirements within EMS/electronic components. In return this Bedfordshire based Global Electronics company will offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Career development
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of EMS Quality requirements and processes and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Quality Engineer role, please contact Paul Broadhead at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446155.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.