Seeking an experienced Quality Engineer who can demonstrate Quality Systems compliance and conformance of products to work for the world's leading supplier of safety critical control solutions.
As a Quality Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Generation and implementation of Quality plans to meet Customer requirements
- Completion of required First Article Inspections (AS9102) and ensure smooth transition of new products into production
- Drive product and process non-conformance investigations and associated root cause analysis activities including concession management
- Manage and host Customer audits and source inspection activities
- Ensure inspection process adherence and associated physical and document sign-off of product prior to despatch.
- Manage Quality escapes and Customer investigations.
- Quality metrics tracking to meet set targets and implementation of Quality improvement initiatives
As a Quality Engineer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- QMS implementation and lead auditing to recognised aerospace standards
- Proven Quality experience operating in EN9100, EN9110, TickIT Plus, EASA Part-21(G) & EASA Part-145 environments.
- Proven background in Quality Assurance and thorough understanding of Quality tools and techniques
- Quality Planning - relating to the achievement of product compliance
- Excellent root cause analysis and corrective action understanding, including use of lean tools such as 8D, and DFMEA / PFMEA.
- Sound electro-mechanical engineering background and associated inspection knowledge.
- Attention to detail and methodical approach
- Self-starter with a desire for problem solving and process improvement
- Professional conduct and good communication skills to influence both internally and externally.
This is a permanent position based in Wimborne, Dorset and offering a competitive annual salary depending upon experience.
Interested in the above role? Please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert of Jonathan Lee Recruitment.