A Quality Engineer is required with prior experience of either ISO9001, TS16949 or AS9100. Candidates with experience within the manufacturing or engineering industry would be well received.
Due to increased workloads this company, a transmission technology specialist based in Berkshire, requires a proactive Quality Engineer to support the inspection team in hands on standard measurement of production parts.
As a Quality Engineer you will be required to:
- Support the inspection team in hands on standard measurement of production parts
- Conduct internal quality audits
- Run the company customer and internal complaints system, with emphases on reduction of customer complaints
- Ensure control plans and associated documentation are implemented effectively and maintained
- Leadership of Kaizen/CI actives within the business in line with Quality Objectives.
- Leading role in the promotion and development of a quality culture
- Run the company calibration program
The Quality Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Prior experience of ISO9001, TS16949, AS9100
- Certified Quality Internal Auditor
- Knowledge of metrology equipment and techniques
- Experience working at team leader or trainer level
- Understanding off cost and financial impacts
- Experience within a Manufacturing/Engineering environment
- Knowledge of precision machining processes and CMM programming would be highly desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of ISO9001, TS16949 or AS9100 to develop your career.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you a certified quality internal auditor and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Quality Engineer role, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889 262.