- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Quality
- Contact: Grant Nisbet
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446115
- Duration: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 15 July 2022
- Job Ref: 61964
Confident in a JIT Manufacturing environment and supplying into prestigious OEM's?
This is a genuine career enhancing role within a highly successful global Automotive Manufacturer selling over 20 million product units per year. You will work closely with the Quality Manager and support the fulfilment for all quality related deliverables.
What will the right candidate likely offer?
- Relevant education and training in Quality disciplines including as a minimum QS9000, Continuous Improvement, Total Quality Management, PPAP, FMEA, Control plans, DOE and SPC knowledge desired.
- Some Automotive Industry experience is advantageous but not essential.
- Working knowledge of the AIAG Quality planning and Control Plan standard, Dimensional Layouts, gauge/fixture design and Performance/Material testing.
- Proven experience of Manufacturing Quality systems and customer communication activities.
- Competence to demonstrate excellent presentation skills to all levels of the business including the customer.
- The ability to demonstrate extensive knowledge of Problem Solving Tools and Techniques.
As Quality Engineer what will you be doing?
- The analysis of customer returns, concerns and defects.
- Preparing and maintaining control plan for components and complete products.
- To perform Capability Studies and Process Audits.
- Using key Quality tools, PPS, A3, Ishikawa, Is/Is Not, Mini Tab, 5Why.
- To support the continuous improvement of the Operator Description Sheets (ODS).
- Leading Problem Solving teams for Root Cause Analysis on Plant/Customer issues.
- Ensure thorough understanding of supplier requirements for PPAP.
- Travelling as required.
- Raising and managing quality documentation (Quality Alerts, PFU's etc).
You will work a 39 hour week and will have an annual leave of 34 days (26 + bank holidays).
Should you wish to learn more please contact Grant Nisbet on 01384 446115 or email email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.