£35,000 - £40,000 per annum plus benefits
Automotive, PSW, APQP, 8D, PPAP, Quality, Manufacturing, IATF16949,
An experienced Quality Engineer is required with particular knowledge of 8D in the automotive environment. Candidates with experience of the automotive industry (TS or IATF) industry would be well received.
Due to expansion and winning more work, this company, based in Birmingham requires a Quality Engineer with in-house Quality experience for a new permanent role. As a Quality Engineer you will be required to:
- Work as part of the Quality team to ensure product quality through all manufacturing and operational processes
- Use Quality methodology and techniques (particularly 8D) to assess methods used whilst promoting a NFF environment
- Maintain product PSW/PPAP status and review 1st/last offs
The Quality Engineer should have the following:
- Experience of automotive manufacturing driving forward and maintaining quality systems and processes within an IATF or TS 16949 environment.
- Strong 8D problem solving skills with knowledge of PSW, PPAP, APQP, FMEA and SPC procedures and processes
- Ability to identify quality concerns, establish root cause and effectively resolve problems to ensure products meet required quality standards
This is an excellent opportunity for a Quality Engineer to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Birmingham based automotive company will offer you:
- Basic salary of up to £40,000 per annum (depending on skills and experience)
- Career development opportunities
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Automotive Quality Systems and 8D Problem Solving and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Quality Engineers role, please contact Mark Bignell on 01384 446167 at Jonathan Lee Recruitment or email