Automotive, PPAP, ISIR, SQA, Product Quality, DFMEA's
A Quality Engineer is required with knowledge of Supplier Quality and Product/Project Quality. Candidates with experience of the Automotive industry would be well received.
Due to development of a new vehicle program this company, a niche vehicle developer based in Nuneaton requires a well organisation and proactive Quality Engineer with supplier quality and project quality experience for a new 6-month contract. As a Quality Engineer you will be required to:
- Plan and performs activities concerned with the development, application, and maintenance of quality standards
- Oversees and participates in compiling/developing DFMEA's
- Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation of components.
- Works closely with outside suppliers to ensure adequate process capability and aid in the finalisation of initial sample inspection documentation (ISIR), and PPAP submissions.
- Specialises in areas of quality control engineering, such as design, incoming material, process control, product evaluation, product reliability, inventory control, metrology, research and development and administrative application
- Recommends measures to improve methods, performance, and quality of product.
The Quality Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Working knowledge of FMEA application
- Experience in a Parts Quality / SQA or supplier development role, preferably in an automotive field.
- Knowledge of Quality systems and tools.
- Manufacturing process and engineering experience.
- Capability to understand and relate technical drawings / specification to actual parts.
- Must be proficient in the use of gauges, measurement devices and various testing equipment, and the accompanying safety standards associated with said equipment/devices.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Familiarity with international quality standards with various industries, aerospace, marine and automotive
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of automotive quality systems, processes and supplier involvement seeking an exciting opportunity in the development of a new vehicle program. In return for your experience, this Nuneaton based automotive company will offer you:
- £Competitive Rates
- 6 Months Contract
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of automotive quality and supplier quality and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Quality Engineers role, please contact Mark Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446167 or email