- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Quality
- Contact: Gemma Skidmore
- Contact Email: Gemma.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446121
- Duration: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 10 June 2022
- Job Ref: 61696
Stoke on Trent
Hours: 8-4.30 Mon-Thurs, 8 -2 Fri.
Working for a Global Automotive Component manufacturer with production sites across Europe, Asia and America, we are seeking a Quality Engineer with IATF experience to maintain Quality Systems, investigating and rectifying quality issues whether internal, supplier customer plant or warranty based.
- Maintain IATF Quality System.
- Conduct both internal IATF and process audits. Measure and where required agree action plans are in place for follow up and resolution of any non-conformities found.
- Support annual testing schedule for all our products using an external laboratory.
- Control and manage our internal non-conforming parts/supplier rejects system and non-conforming area.
- Support the other departments with 8D resolution of external quality issues.
- Control and manage the calibration schedule of all internal equipment through internal inspections & external calibration services.
- Support manufacturing, co-ordinate internal product/process improvement.
- Monitor internal scrap and help conduct scrap improvement activities with our Process Engineers.
- Manage supplier C of C documentation monitoring and recording data submitted.
- Support with data collection and analysis for quality topics.
- Maintain customer portals with respect to quality topics.
- Maintain a safe working environment and actively support the continuing development of a safety culture.
- Experience as a Quality Engineer from an Automotive manufacturing background.
- Experience working with IATF Quality Systems.
- Able to carry out internal auditing for both IATF & Products & Processes
- Experience leading investigations for root cause analysis using problem solving techniques, such as 8D, 5Y etc
If you are an Automotive Quality Engineer seeking your next opportunity please contact Gemma Skidmore of Jonathan Lee Recruitment today on 01384 446121 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.