- Sector: Metals
- Function: Quality
- Contact: Gareth Simpson
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 01384 446125
- Duration: Permanent
- Start Date: May/June 2022
- Expiry Date: 03 June 2022
- Job Ref: 61620
Permanent Salaried Position
We are looking for a Quality Engineer to join and established West Bromwich based manufacturing company; the company work in the metals/pressings industry and provide into the OEM's so am looking for a person with a background in this sector. Working on days, are looking for the following for this Quality Engineer:
- Previous experience gained in an automotive environment working to IATF standards
- Understanding of processes involving stamping/pressing
- Demonstrable experience of completing various documentation (internal PPAP's)
- Some customer facing/supplier facing experience would be advantageous
- Appropriate education in an engineering related discipline
This permanent Quality Engineer role is a key hire for the business and would report into the Operations Manager who will then guide you through the company's way of working and create a bespoke path to move into a Quality Manager position.
The company are offering the following:
- Good salary (dependent on experience)
- Day hours (flexible start finish times)
- Dedicated training plan
The role is to start in the early part of 2022 and will encompass a 2-stage interview process; if this days based Quality Engineer role is of interest, apply now or get in touch with Gareth at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.