Group Leader Quality
Up to £25.00 Ltd Co
A Group Leader Quality is required with knowledge of plant operating procedures.
This company, a description based in Gaydon requires a Group Leader Quality with proven ability of team development and team motivation experience for a new contract role. As a Group Leader Quality, you will be required to:
- Continuously improve all areas of operations including quality, inspection, standardised work, cost and people development
- Plan and Co-ordinate inspection operations within areas of responsibility
- Monitor, control and maintain the quality level within the areas of responsibility to the company quality standards ensuring that the customer (internal and external) is protected
- Ensure that the departmental area of responsibility can function at all times in terms of labour, consumable materials and maintained equipment in order to achieve the required quality levels and support plant volume requirements.
- Motivate, support and lead the team through coaching and mentoring.
- Maintain housekeeping, waste management, and compliance to safety and environmental legislation.
- Plan labour requirements and where necessary ensure procedures are followed to recruit labour.
- Maintain an effective level of communication at all times across all areas and levels of the business escalating issues as required
- Assist and facilitate training to develop team members and minimise impact of labour shortages.
- Manage PPS level one / 8D problem resolution and facilitate team efforts in PPS level zero / 8D investigation.
- Ensure data collection is up to date and accurate.
- Audit all visual management in area of responsibility ensuring any corrective action plans are put in place
- Develop and implement robust problem containment and resolution to protect the customer (internal and external) at all times.
- Monitor team local budgetary spend on overtime, tooling and other consumable type items.
The Group Leader Quality should have the following skills or experience:
- Good general knowledge of a plant operating procedures to ISO9001, (or equivalent recognition).
- Proven ability of team development and team motivation. Able to work as an effective team member.
- Good general PC applications knowledge - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to influence others. Enthusiastic and determined, highly self-motivated.
- Supervisory experience in a 'World Class' manufacturing environment, preferred but not essential.
- Requirement to work shifts.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of ISO9001 to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Gaydon based automotive company will offer you:
- Up to £25.00 Ltd Co
If you have any questions about the Group Leader Quality role or would like to apply, please contact Shannon Wade at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889262