Quality Engineer - Manufacturing
A Quality Engineer is required to work for the industry leader in composite materials and industrial fabrics.
The main duties of the Quality Engineer:
- Undertake investigations, quality projects and data/statistical analysis exercises to support customer and business initiatives and quality improvement.
- Support quality system and process reviews to ensure Quality Management System is robust.
- Contribute to customer and statutory audits by representing the Quality Assurance Department.
- Champion ancillary tasks including 5s, FOD and Lean Continuous Improvement to support the day to day running of the Quality Department.
- Undertake all quality activity in compliance with all relevant customer and material specifications, quality standards and HSE requirements.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required - Quality Engineer.
- Ideally qualified to Degree level in Engineering or scientific related subject.
- Demonstrated experience working as a Quality Engineer in a Manufacturing environment.
- Understanding of continuous improvement methodologies and tools.
- An understanding of quality standards including AS9100 (and ISO9001) and NADCAP.
- Some knowledge of Q-Pulse, Pilgrim, AX2012, LIMS or other laboratory database system would be beneficial.