- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Quality
- Contact: Matthew Taylor
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 07947 343994
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59143
Job Title – Quality Engineer
£ 35,000 p.a. + 25 days holiday + Pension
Are you a Quality Technician looking for a step up or a Quality Engineer interested in supporting advanced manufacturing projects for some of the most well known automotive manufacturers in the world? We are looking for a Quality Engineer with manufacturing experience to support quality control and quality assurance in a high volume, fast paced manufacturing environment. If this sounds like you continue reading..
As a Quality Engineer your day to day responsibilities will consist of;
- Visiting customer / Supplier plants on a routine basis
- Identify any quality issues and nsure any corrective actions
- Monitor customer / Supplier returns in line with procedures
- Investigate company/suppliers problems related to Quality
- Use standard problem solving techniques for root cause analysis
- Identify process capability on key manufacturing characteristics and develop & maintain production plan to customer requirements
- To undertake other reasonable duties as directed by the Quality Manager
An exciting opportunity for a Quality Engineer with the following;
- Experience in Problem Resolution, Quality Tools and Lean Tools Application
- Quality process and Process Audit experience
If you are a Quality Engineer with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Quality Engineer please contact Matthew Taylor at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947943994.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.