Quality Auditor - Aerospace - Permanent - Wolverhampton
A Quality Auditor is required with knowledge of AS9100 within precision manufacturing. Candidates with experience of the Aerospace industry would be well received.
Due to the continued success of this company, a precision manufacturer of complex components for the aerospace industry based in the Wolverhampton area requires a methodical and driven Quality Auditor with AS9100 experience for a new permanent role. As a Quality Auditor you will be required to:
- Plan and perform audits in accordance with the OSV Process as a means to determine process effectiveness; operator and technician competency; and the ability of the operator to produce conforming parts to gain maintain authority to inspect their own work.
- Provide assistance and support with Business Systems and product audits when necessary.
- Sample inspect parts during audits using inspection techniques and layouts of varying complexity.
- Provide assistance for all engineering disciplines to support improvement and investigative activities. Support analytical and statistical applications by assisting production employees involved in control charting activities and identifying potential sources of variation.
- Assist in problem solving activities to provide evaluation support for identified nonconformities.
- Assist in training operators to Quality procedures and inspection techniques.
- Report issues and improvement opportunities to responsible Engineers and Management
The Quality Auditor should have the following key skills or experience:
- A sound engineering background.
- Conducted internal/external audits.
- Production, assembly or manufacturing auditing experience.
- Experience of working within AS9100 environments.
- Previous experience of working with complex products with close tolerances.
- An analytical and methodical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings, processes and procedures.
- Ideally Apprentice trained in a quality focused manufacturing environment.
- Engineering / Manufacturing NVQ level III Qualifications are desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Quality Auditing to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Wolverhampton based Aerospace company will offer you:
- 33 Days holiday including bank holidays
- Pension up to 16% total contribution (service length applicable)
- Private Healthcare
- Employee share scheme
- Flexible Benefits programme
- Sick Pay scheme
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of auditing within the aerospace sector and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Quality Auditor role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.