£19k - 20.8k per year
about 1 month ago
£19,000 to £20,800 plus Benefits
A fast-paced manufacturing company are recruiting for multiple QA Auditor’s to join their quality department. You will be responsible for ensuring food safety and quality standards are being met across the factory. Coming from a food background with an understanding of HACCP, food hygiene and BRC standards.
As a Quality Auditor your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of:
- Carry out online product quality assessment of snack products.
- To assist operations with producing safe, quality snacks
- To provide advice and coaching to personnel from other operational departments on quality related matters
- To audit line and other production records
- To ensure high levels of GMP within the factory environment, including process equipment cleaning standards
- Control of non-conforming product, root cause investigation and corrective action
- Other QA related tasks such as calibration
- Working 6 am till 2pm or 2pm till 10pm Monday to Friday.
An exciting opportunity for a Quality Auditor with the following.
- Experience working within a quality department, with an understanding of food safety, GMP and food hygiene.
- Awareness and understanding of BRC standards and food compliance.
- Excellent communication and time keeping skills.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are a Quality Auditor with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.