We are looking for a Quality Auditor who is accustomed to internal auditing to perform a wide variety of Quality Control tasks throughout the production system.
Joining an established company with a strong reputation in the aerospace and defence sectors this will support the on-going development of our industry leading Quality department. Tasks include product inspection and the verification of Operator’s adherence to drawings, instructions, procedures, product testing requirements and special process parameters.
The function of the role is to assess risk in various manufacturing processes by assessing process inputs of man, material, machine, method, measurement, and environment.
What you will need:
- Internal auditing: by assessing process inputs of man, material, machine, method, measurement, and environment. (lead auditor certification is not required)
- Knowledge in the use and assessment of test equipment, tooling, gauging, special processing, workmanship standards and procedures throughout all production areas.
- Have an analytical and methodical approach to problem solving.
- Be able to interpret engineering drawings and processes and procedures.
- Be a good communicator at all levels.
- Have experience of working with Quality Systems.
People who work here enjoy tackling interesting technical challenges in a culture where everyone trusts each other. Achieving remarkable things for their customers, for the company and for each other is key. Job satisfaction in a performance culture that empowers and inspires.
- Healthcare scheme with Bupa
- Share scheme
- Life assurance
- Bonus scheme performance related
- Generous pension contributions
- Paid overtime for some roles
- Flexible benefit scheme
For more information or to apply please contact Gemma Skidmore of Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.