3 month rolling contract
Seeking an immediately available Quality Auditor to support an established castings manufacturer based in Leicester.
- The main purpose of the role will be to assist the Quality Manager in carrying out internal audits in line with their planned audit schedule
- You will support the business in achieving re-certification to IATF 16949 and ISO 9001
- You will support the production and technical teams on any quality related projects where required.
Skills and experiences:
- Demonstrable quality auditing experience within a manufacturing environment
- Good working knowledge of IATF 16949 and ISO 9001 is essential
- Good communication skills capable of engaging cross functionally
- Strong problem-solving skills
This is a 3-month contract with the possibility of further extension dependent upon business requirements.
If you are immediately available and interested in the above role, please APPLY TODAY!
Please contact Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment to discuss further.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.