- Sector: Food & Drink
- Function: Quality
- Contact: James Randall
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 07947 343990
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 59132
£24,500 to £27,500 Including Shift Allowance & plus Benefits
A food manufacturing company are recruiting for a Quality Auditor, working 4 on 4 off days & nights. You will be responsible for effectively monitor products, food safety and quality standards across the site. You will have experience working within food manufacturing and strong understanding of food safety, legality and BRC standards.
As a Quality Auditor your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Reporting into the Quality Manager, you will conduct daily factory walks, ensure compliance and food standards are maintained.
- Collate and complete chemical, microbiological & nutritional testing as per the schedule.
- Work with the hygiene team to ensure that cleaning is been completed to a food safety standard.
- Ensure site is complying to food standards through internal auditing.
- Complete investigations in relevance to any possible contamination on the product and ensure that any out of specification product is put on hold.
- Ensure communication to all relevant departments through product investigations.
- Complete daily tasks including calibrations, scales checks, needle, scissor, and scoop checks.
- Conduct site audits including GMP, Moisture, etc and report to senior management team.
An exciting opportunity for a Quality Auditor with the following.
- Experience working within a Quality department with strong understanding of HACCP, Food hygiene and BRC standards.
- Previous knowledge of conducting internal audits and managing external audits.
- Conducting investigation and dealing with non-conformances.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Full UK Driving license.
If you are a Quality Auditor with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.