Quality Assurance Manager
Up to £60,000 plus car, excellent pension scheme
Home based, but region is East and South West
This successful organisation is part of a major British Food Group. They are a world leader in the development and production of specialist feeds.
The business has asked Jonathan Lee Recruitment to assist in the search for a Quality Assurance Manager for one of their regions, covering the South West and East of the UK.
You will be responsible for the Quality Assurance element of the relationship between the clients Customers and the business so that they are confident in the quality and safety of the products they purchase and the service they are given. You will be working with several key stakeholders within the plants, working with them to improve quality. You will be working with Operation Management, Commercial Teams, Customer Support, Logistics and other quality professionals.
Key areas of responsibility
- To promote the development and provision of reports and data to customers as required, and meeting with selected customers to build and maintain relationships and trust
- Management of internal and external customer's expectations.
- Ensuring operations, customer services and all commercial departments understand what is required of them in respect of Customer's Quality Experience
- Supporting colleagues, particularly in Operations, to ensure that actions in relation to compliance, assurance and product quality are delivered.
- Management of a first-class complaints handling, resolution and preventative action system
We are keen to talk to food quality professionals who are keen to make the move to a Regional, Multi-Site role. Ideally you are currently working in a world class food manufacturing environment and hold all the relevant quality qualifications, including knowledge of HACCP.
You will be an ambassador for the company who balances a determination to meet customer needs with what is commercially sensible
You will be driven by the desire to be the best in the industry will want to see complaints investigated thoroughly and resolved effectively at speed in a way which leaves the customer in agreement with the outcome and causal factors addressed.
There will be an element of travel involved with the job, so flexibility is a must.
For further information on the role, please apply or contact Dan Plimmer, Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446174