Quality Assurance Manager
£Competitive plus benefits
A Quality Assurance Manager is required to take responsibility for the implementation of Quality by setting and driving the Quality agenda cross the company and products.
Due to increased workloads this company, an award-winning high-tech visualisation specialist in Newcastle requires a proactive Quality Assurance Manager to oversee the software testing function across multiple client and internal projects to ensure consistently high levels of provision and functionality along with continual brand uniformity.
Working at the forefront of 3D technology and partnering with some of the biggest names in the automotive and technology world, as a Quality Assurance Manager you will be required to:
- Establish and deliver the strategic quality agenda for the client and its customers.
- Leadership of a software testing team assigned to multiple projects often with differing and challenging testing requirements.
- Stakeholder engagement at a senior level across all client and internal projects with the ability to feed in to the senior team on progress of each project from inception to completion.
- Building and motivating a strong team of QA talent.
- Conduct retrospectives with the Testing and Project Management teams in order to make suitable recommendations for improvements to current processes.
- Ensure brand awareness across Testing and development teams.
- Liaise with key clients and partners which include regular travel opportunities.
The Quality Assurance Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- An experienced Manager preferably running multiple full cycle projects and leading a team of testers.
- Demonstrated technical expertise in testing particularly on web based products across multiple platforms.
- Ability to set a quality schedule including the creation of test plans and developing a program of regular reviews to ensure compliance.
- A confident communicator who is able to present project progress at regular senior team meetings.
- A passionate advocate for high standards of quality across every level of customer experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with extensive knowledge and experience working as a Quality Assurance Manager. In return for your experience, this Newcastle based high-tech visualisation specialist will offer you:
- Flexible working
- Relocation assistance
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a Quality Assurance Manager and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Quality Assurance Manager role, please contact Justin Wainwright at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889267.