£15 per hour
6 months ago
Quality Assurance and CMM Engineer - MCOSMOS
Contract to Permanent Employment - Days
Initial Hourly rate up to £15 per hour
This is an immediate start for an experience Quality Assurance Engineer with CMM experience using MCOSMOS (version 3 or 4); you'll be working in central Birmingham on a contract to permanent basis for a small machining company that produce prototype parts for engines.
We are looking for the following for this Quality Assurance Engineer position;
- Quality assurance or inspection background in the automotive industry
- Good aptitude and willingness to learn and be trained
- Able to operate a fixed CMM with MCOSMOS software (and associated reports)
- Able to react to a continually changing and very fast paced landscape
This Quality Assurance Engineer will be starting on a contract basis via Jonathan Lee Recruitment and then moving into a permanent role with the client offering:
- Potential increase in hourly rate once you go permanent
- Benefits (permanent)
- Flexible attitude to start and finish times to avoid traffic
Ideally, they are looking for this Quality Assurance Engineer to commence work in February; if this is of interest, please get in touch with Gareth at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.