£34k - 44k per year + Benefits
about 2 months ago
Quality Assurance Engineer - Engine Assembly
Fantastic opportunity for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join a multi-national automotive manufacturer.
Based in North Wales you will work in a small team and be responsible for the daily support of the engine assembly line.
As Quality Assurance Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Evaluating process changes and identifying Kaizen' s to improve product quality and assure customer satisfaction.
- Liaising directly with customers to investigate quality concerns and ensure robust corrective actions are implemented.
- Supporting pre-production project trials.
- Investigating warranty cases and European supplier development.
The successful Quality Assurance Engineer will demonstrate:
- Degree qualified, mechanical engineering, data science or similar discipline.
- Experience in quality assurance and engine architecture.
- Strong problem-solving methodology with a mind-set for continuous improvement and an attitude.
- Self-motivating, committed, and flexible with good communication are desired behaviours.
- Competent using Microsoft Office applications and knowledge of TPS and Six Sigma would be advantageous.
Candidates should be willing travel overseas (post Covid restrictions) often at short notice.
The role offers flexible working hours and an opportunity to develop new skills in a challenging yet supportive culture.
Interested? Please apply today by sending your CV to Kate.Stevens@jonlee.co.uk
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.