£40k - 50k per year
Quality Assurance Engineer - Software - Watford - £40,000 to £50,000 p.a
Reporting to the Head of Software, as the Quality Assurance Engineer you will be validating and enhancing products based on unique fibre optic technology.
As the Quality Assurance Engineer your responsibilities include:
- Creating comprehensive test cases and test plans
- Validating products in accordance with the Company's quality standards
- Supporting timely and efficient products transfer from development to production
- Providing customer support, investigating issues and implementing bug fixes
- Reviewing products documentation and provide meaningful feedback
- Improving, in collaboration with peers, the development of in-house processes and skills
We are looking for a dynamic and dedicated candidate with the following technical skills:
- A good degree or similar qualification/experience in computer science, engineering, physics or a related subject is required.
- Test case / plan tools (required)
- Source code control and bug tracking tools (required)
- Programming language knowledge (nice to have)
- Experience with electronic/optic products (nice to have)
- Furthermore, the successful candidate is expected to have the following attributes:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are interested in the Quality Assurance Engineer (Software) position please click on the link to apply, alternatively contact Oliver Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.