Job title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Salary Range: 30k – 37k
Industry/ Strapline Aerospace & Manufacturing
A Quality Assurance Engineer is required with knowledge of quality assurance within highly regulated industries such as; aerospace, defense. Candidates with experience of the aerospace and nuclear industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company based in Sheffield requires an experienced quality assurance engineer with a minimum of 3 years’ experience for a new permanent role. As a quality assurance engineer you will be required to:
- Liaise with customer on FAIRs
- Carry out internal audit and assist with external audits.
- Assist in company processes to achieve zero defect
- Assist in PPAP / APQP
- Carry out 8D and practical problem solving
The quality assurance engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Previous experience of PPAP and FAIRs
- Experience working in the aerospace industry AS9100
- Degree in engineering or equivalent in experience (at least 3 years)
- Fully conversant with quality tools such as control plans, 8D reporting / root cause and corrective action
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with previous experience in the position of a quality assurance engineer to develop your career.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are confident you can complete the day to day duties listed, and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the quality assurance engineer role, please contact Robert Aldred at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 448128 or email Robert.email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.