£25 - 31 per hour
Quality and Reliability Engineer
Up to £31.00 per hour (Umbrella or PAYE)
Contract - 12 months
A Quality and Reliability Engineer opportunity has become available for one of the world’s leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
You will join a team responsible for electronic and electrical systems development across our clients engine and machine platforms. They develop and apply advanced technology to the control of highly integrated engines and machines.
The Engine Systems Team is part of the European Division and is responsible for development, implementation and integration of electrical and electronic (E&E) control systems for engine and power systems developed in the UK.
With accountability for the identification and resolution of quality and reliability issues on diesel engine control systems and associate electrical / electronic components.
Activities will include:
- Conducting reliability analysis of current products
- Monitoring performance against targets and identifying quality and reliability improvement opportunities
- Prioritising of issues and projects
- Leading or supporting complex improvement projects and delivering solutions using Continuous Product Improvement 6 Sigma methodology
- Supporting assembly facilities and addressing quality issues affecting production and internal customers
- Statistical and analytical analysis skills
- Demonstrable problem solving skills, root cause investigation experience and working knowledge of 6 Sigma tools and techniques.
- Strong technical capability with experience in electrical. electronics, control systems (hardware and software) and diagnostics.
- Self-motivated and have excellent communication and project management skills.
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.