- Sector: Off-Highway
- Function: Powertrain
- Contact: Grant Nisbet
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446115
- Duration: 12 months+
- Start Date: asap
- Expiry Date: 03 June 2022
- Job Ref: 61614
Quality & Reliability Engineer
Up to £37/hr - Inside IR35
12 month initial contract (view to being a long term contract role)
A Quality & Reliability Engineer opportunity has become available for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
You will join a team responsible for electronic and electrical systems development across all engine and machine platforms.
Main accountability for the identification and resolution of quality and reliability issues on diesel engine control systems and associate electrical / electronic components.
Activities will include:
- Conducting reliability analysis of current products.
- Monitoring performance against targets and identifying quality and reliability improvement opportunities.
- Prioritising of issues and projects.
- Leading or supporting complex improvement projects and delivering solutions using Continuous Product Improvement 6 Sigma methodology.
- Supporting assembly facilities and addressing quality issues affecting production and internal customers.
- Statistical and analytical analysis skills.
- Demonstrable problem solving skills, root cause investigation experience and working knowledge of 6 Sigma tools and techniques.
- Strong technical capability with experience in electrical. electronics, control systems (hardware and software) and diagnostics.
- Self-motivated and have excellent communication and project management skills.
Please contact Grant Nisbet for more details on firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.