Birmingham, West Midlands
£1 - £14.57 per hour
almost 2 years ago
Job Title - Quality Administrator
Hourly rate - £14.57 ltd
Industry - FMCG
Location - Birmingham
An opportunity has arisen for a Quality Administrator to work for this international confectionery manufacturer based just outside Birmingham.
As Quality Administrator you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide day to day support to the Quality team to ensure production is compliant to Quality specifications, HACCP/Food Safety, Quality Policies, Business KPIs and legal requirements
- Facilitate Quality related incident management & complaints investigation, ensuring robust control of any non-conforming product and establishing root cause, corrective and preventive actions
- Facilitate & coach compliance to Quality record keeping, retention & revision, including management and upkeep of eQCMS, SharePoint and Shared Drives.
- Ensure site documentation is in line with Global Q Policies Measure quality compliance standard (inc. trading standards requirements) via the IQS program, including maintenance of the IQS database in line with changes driven by project requirements
- Support sample retention and records archiving processes, escalating compliance issues to the relevant Quality Engineer for each section
- Ensure all samples are collected to enable finished product micro release in a timely manner Support swabbing program where necessary
You will ideally be educated to degree level or HND/HNC level in a science related field and will be trained in Food Safety or Quality Management.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.