£21k - 24k per year
Our client is an industrial and chemical manufacturer specializing in contract packing and specializing in liquid packaging for a multiple sector client base.
Based in Deeside they are looking to strengthen their Quality team with an experienced quality administrator. Reporting to the Quality Manager the Quality administrator will ensure that the day to day operation of the quality system is aligned (production plan/customers purchase orders), business plan and strategic direction.
The main objectives of the role will include:
- Accurate and detailed QMS controlled paperwork to include batch production records, specification of packaging regarding the blending and packaging of finished products, customer purchase orders and production plans.
- Issue and record all product blends in line with company specification, ensuring full traceability of all raw material components.
- To issue all finished product to the packing room with associated finished product specification, QMS paperwork and labels for packing operatives to follow and complete.
- To design and produce all internal and customer in house printed labels in compliance with the requirements of the associated regulations
- To produce certificates of analysis for customer following product production.
The role of quality administrator is to support all departments, customers and suppliers in achieving specified results and ensuring all product and packaging is documented accurately and compliant to all associated and certified levels
- Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy of recording of information
- Experience of working in a quality role and producing and managing all paperwork and documentation to support the technical production and packaging elements
- Knowledge and experience of internal QMS and Sage manufacturing 200 for all QMS documentation
- Non-conformances attributable QMS issued paperwork identified through internal audits, external audits or documented non-conformances
- Timely production of internal paperwork in conjunction with the production planned
- Completion and accuracy of TDS/SDS for all RM and finished products logged on Sage Manufacturing 200
- Requisition, uploading and storing on company server or sage manufacturing 200 all raw material component SDS, technical specifications and certificates of analysis.
- Issuing production documentation to the blending and packing departments
- Archiving of QMS/manufacturing paperwork
- Authoring of packaging specification in accordance with Q-live
- Design and creation of all in-house printed labels
- Producing certificate of analysis or customer supplied information
- Control and documentation of all company produced waste
This Quality administrator role will play an integral role in supporting the business and offers career development and excellent working environment. If you an experienced quality administrator please click apply or contact Julie.email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.