Quality Systems Coordinator
£30,000pa - £35,000pa
A Quality Systems Coordinator/Manager is required with knowledge of working in the engineering industry and providing clear leadership of quality improvements and maintaining all internal Quality Systems and procedures. Candidates with experience of working in the automotive or heavy engineering industry would be well received.
This company, a heavy engineering business based in Birmingham requires a Quality Systems Manager with quality systems IATF 16949/ TS 196949 / ISO 14001/ ISO 18001 standards for a new permanent role.
As Quality Systems Coordinator you will be required to:
- Manage and lead the Quality function within a unique engineering processing environment whereby maintaining quality, environmental and H&S is paramount.
- Lead and investigate non-conformance's and ensure correct systems are in place.
- Carry out Internal System, Process and Product audits and drive corrective actions for issues identified until audit closure.
The Quality Systems Coordinator should have the following skills or experience:
- Ability to work within a dynamic, fast moving production environment
- Strong Quality orientation
- Must be conversant with ISO 9001:2008
- Experience of aluminum / iron cast components (preferable)
- A good understanding of inspection of components whilst employing a wide range of measurement techniques including CMM, Shadow Graph and all generally used engineering inspection tools
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of quality systems within an engineering environment to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Birmingham-based automotive company will offer you:
- Paid Holiday + Pension
- Career development
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of quality systems and are a qualified auditor and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Quality Systems Manager role, please contact Katharine Bignell at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.