We have an exciting new role QHSE Manager for an expanding Composite company who specialises in the manufacture of high quality Composite reinforced plaster mouldings with a diverse product mix for customers within the Aerospace, Rail and Leisure industries based at their manufacturing facilities of in Coningsby, Lincolnshire.
This role would suit a "hands on" QSHE Manager who will be responsible for ensuring the product and service which this growing company provides, is fit for purpose and meets both external and internal requirements for legal compliance and customer expectations.
- Devise, establish and develop the company's quality procedures, standards and QMS.
- Assist the Directors and managers in setting and maintaining standards for health and safety looking to attain OHSAS 18001.
- Work with Purchasing to establish the quality requirements from external suppliers and to ensure compliance with its REACH obligations.
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures.
- Leading continuous improvement initiatives;
- Leading and Project managing FAI and Customer Audits;
- Monitoring performance with relevant data and statistical reports;
- Set KPI's, Matrices and Quality Objectives
Professional experience and/or qualifications:
- A recognized Quality Management qualification.
- An in-depth knowledge of Quality Management Standards such as ISO9001:2015.
- Knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental management - ideally NEBOSH training.
- Experience and track record in manufacturing environments.
- IT Literate - MS Office & ERP Software.
- Customer Audit and FAI Experience.
- Salary - Negotiable dependent upon experience.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply please send your CV to Paul Broadhead on or call on 01384446155