QHSE - Burton-on-Trent
We have an exciting new role for a QHSE Manager who would maintain and develop the company's Health and Safety and Quality Management Systems to support the company's products development and life cycle as within a safety critical industry. This is for a world leading Systems supplier for the design, development and manufacture to the rail industry for train safety systems and based in Burton on Trent.
This is a role that would suit a "hands on" QHSE Manager or a QHSE Engineer looking to take the next step in his career, who enjoys both the HSE and Quality areas and to further develop with, continuous improvement initiatives, these for all departments within a small specialist manufacturing company.
You will do or be involved with:
- Developing, implementing, improving and maintaining agreed QHSE operating standards.
- Quality compliance and best practice within the business.
- Take the lead in embedding a quality focused mindset across the business.
- Management and resolution of customer and supplier problems.
- Reporting of KPI's.
- Oversee the final transition from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015.
Professional experience and/or qualifications:
- Experience in a similar QHSE role
- Experience of hands on problem solving with standard techniques such as PDCA, 8D or Six Sigma
- A process orientated, positive outlook, self-starter.
- A good working knowledge of ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and others such as IRIS, RISAS, RISQS
- A background in complex manufacturing/engineering
- Salary - Negotiable dependent upon experience.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and wish to apply please send your CV to Philip Delaloye on or call on 01384446192