To £33,000 plus benefits
This well established and highly respected organisation is a global provider of pioneering engineering, research and test services to the automotive, defence, aerospace and rail sectors.
They have asked us to help recruit an exceptional QHSE Coordinator to advise the business on Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental matters with the aim of providing governance, assuring compliance and delivering a safe working environment. With a bias towards HS&E, assisting in the maintenance of QHSE accreditation's and working within the Business Management Function to ensure the business is competent and informed on all QHSE topics.
As QHSE Coordinator the Key Functions are as follows:
- QHSE statistical data analysis and reporting.
- Providing general advice and support to the business on QHSE topics.
- Support to External Auditors.
- Assist in continually improving the QHSE culture in line with corporate policy and objectives.
- Communicate effectively, translating specialist information into clear and concise advice to the business.
- QHSE root cause analysis and accident/incident investigation.
- Provision of support to implement change within the business management system.
- To work towards the integration and embedding of the QHSE management systems.
- To assist in fulfilling the internal audit schedule.
- Assisting the BMS function in the management of Risk and Opportunity.
- Facilitate the closure of corrective actions and applying risk based thinking.
Preferred Qualifications for a QSHE Coordinator
- Nebosh General Certificate.
- IEMA Certificate or equivalent.
- ISO internal auditor.
- Lean / Six Sigma qualification or belt.
- AIAG Core Tools.
Ideally you will be already working in a dynamic QHSE role and have had exposure to
industry best practice and have an appetite for a role that is challenging and diverse. You will be working collaboratively with current business partners and be passionate about your professional and personal development.
As a highly effective communicator you will have a demonstrable record in implementing QHSE related initiatives successfully.
For the right candidate you will be supported with a personal development plan with a view toprogressing into a full QHSE Business Partner role.
If you are interested in the above, then please apply