QA Technician - Food Manufacturing - Nights Monday to Friday - £29150 inclusive of shift and bonus - Northampton
If you are a Northampton based Quality Technician and don't mind working nights for the extra money or to suite your life at home this one is for you. This protein or meat based manufacturing business producing a nationally recognised brand is looking for you to support the Monday to Friday night shift in ensuring the quality, safety and legal compliance of all products produced at the site.
Some of your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Analysis and checking of ingredients and finished products against defined specifications
- Ensuring all 'out of specification' results are actioned and escalated in a timely manner
- Conduct investigations to identify corrective actions for any non-conforming product
- Review and report at determined frequencies against Key Performance Indicators
- Daily inspection of the workplace for compliance and identifying any areas of concern
- Aiding and assisting in production troubleshooting
- Auditing company systems and reporting as and when required
- Operate as an effective member of the team, offering support and constructive advice
- Operate a strong customer service ethos within the team to meet internal and external customer expectations
- Drive continuous improvement within direct areas of responsibility
- Adhere to all legal, company standards and procedures with reference to health and safety
To be considered for he position you must be able to demonstrate experience of delivering as part of a QA team within a food manufacturing environment. It would be great if you have formal training and qualifications in areas such as food safety, hygiene, HACCP and BRC.
For more information or to apply please click the apply now button to submit your CV to Phil Bloomer of Jonathan Lee Recruitment.