QA Specification Administrator - 6FTC
We are supporting one of the fastest growing FMCG businesses in Europe. Their specialist product is supplied into the some of the largest blue chip manufacturers across the globe.
Due to an a continued period of growth, we are now looking for a QA Specifications Administrator on a 6 month fixed term contract.
You will provide prompt and accurate information and documentation to all UK customers. You will be responsible for completing all customer requests and documentations including site approval questionnaires, customer specifications,traceability requests, paper base audit questionnaires, product information to support customer claims and all customer add hoc requests. The role is covered by two team members reporting into the Quality Customer Relations Leader.
- Must have Quality experience in a similar role from a Food or Drinks background
- Minimum of 3 years within a Quality Management function
- Experience of Quality Management functions within a food industry
- Formally trained in the principles of HACCP (Level III)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong people management skills
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of ISO 9001-2008 and QMS and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Quality role, please contact Scott Williams at Jonathan Lee Recruitment PSC17