Purchasing Executive - Automotive OEM
Up to £400 per day DOE
Contract for 20 weeks initially
This is an exciting opportunity for influential procurement professional to provide on-site support for our Automotive client in the Wiltshire.
- You will be responsible to set up the buying process and the sourcing of the supplier base.
- You will negotiate the VFM on piece, tool and design and delivery.
- Negotiate and support T&C's.
- Manage document control - issue and have returned RFQ's, ESAs etc.
- Strategic buyer with a strong automotive background
- Experience of start-up of buying process
- Ideally have experience of production parts for Chassis and HVAC systems
- Global sourcing experience
- Proven Cost management experience
Interested? If you have the relevant experience and are seeking a new challenge, then apply directly or contact Emma directly on 01384 446187.