over 1 year ago
Manufacturing - Medical Equipment
Purchasing Coordinator required by one of the UK's most exciting and innovative organisations. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious procurement professional to join this dynamic business looking to develop this high-tech manufacturing business.
We are seeking a Purchasing Coordinator who has a proven track record of successfully establishing and maintaining effective supplier relationships to join a growing and dynamic supply chain team.
As Purchasing Coordinator, you will:
Support a dynamic and very driven supply chain team.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with critical and key suppliers within remit and ensure compliance with company documentation.
- Oversee the accuracy of purchase order data and work with Finance to resolve price discrepancies.
- Assist with sourcing alternative materials and in the selection and qualification of new suppliers.
- Provide demand forecasts to key and critical suppliers.
- Review and communicate design changes to supply base.
- Purchase all materials, custom and standard parts in remit.
A strong communicator, we would also look for you to offer:
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Good negotiation skills
- Self-motivated and customer focused
- Flexible, with a positive approach and mindset to work productively in a challenging environment
- Willingness to adapt to the changing needs of customer requirements
- A genuine desire to help and support team members to be the best
Are you an ambitious Procurement Coordinator? Are you people focused? Then, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who make a real difference to people's lives with innovative products.
As well as a competitive salary and a great benefits package (including non-contributory pension scheme, cycle-to-work scheme, life assurance, and monthly company get togethers). You will be joining an organisation with an ambitious culture, creativity and teamwork, and where a good working environment for its employees is just as valued as its commitment to make people's lives better.
Interested? Please contact me as soon as possible or alternatively, email .