- Sector: Automation & Controls
- Function: Purchasing and procurement
- Contact: James Randall
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Phone: 07947 343990
- Expiry Date: 10 February 2022
- Job Ref: 60283
£22000 to £24,000 plus Benefits
Controls & Automation
A large controls & automation company are looking to recruit a Purchasing Coordinator to join their purchasing team. You will be responsible for working closely with our suppliers, dealing with queries and managing orders and product issues. You will have an understanding of the purchasing cycle and offering highly of customer service to suppliers.
As a Purchasing Coordinator your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of.
- Maintaining Minimum and Maximum levels on products, in accordance with frequency set by the company.
- Monitor all stock lines and replenish when necessary.
- Expedite outstanding items against sales orders and transfer when necessary.
- Review and update Supplier Order Acknowledgments against Purchase Orders.
- Prepare and process supplier stock required.
- Creation and maintenance of Products within role holder supplier list.
- Create and maintain relationships so you need to enjoy dealing with people and be confident that you can make a good impression.
An exciting opportunity for a Purchasing Coordinator with the following.
- Experience in a similar purchasing/customer service environment with a background of dealing with suppliers.
- Knowledge and experience Microsoft Office and data entry systems.
- Driven individual with initiative and vision who wants to build a career.
- Positive thinking and self-motivated individual with good communication skills
If you are a Purchasing Coordinator with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today or please contact James Randall at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947343990.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.